Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Knights of Rutgers calendar - 1766 magazine article - Fall 2009

With the positive response that the Spring 2009 1766 article had, I was asked to write a second story about the men's project. As you can see, it was black and white and mostly close-up. It was November 1982 and to be honest, it was alittle embarrassing going around searching to the best-looking men at Rutgers. It was alot easier on the second time around. After I took the women's photos, I took the men's photographs. The seven photo sessions for the women's project allowed me to get better at portrait photography - even though I taking photographs of Rutgers women starting my freshman year (it was a great ice breaker). Please check out the color pics of Steve, Jose and the others. I hope they don't look too dated.  

No comments:

Post a Comment