Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Women of Rutgers poster - 1766 magazine article - Spring 2009

I started a Facebook group to celebrate the 25th anniversary of The Women of Rutgers poster. A reporter on 1766 magazine saw the group and contacted me about this article. At that time, they wanted me to focus on the women's project.

In its day, it received alot of press. I remember an ex- Rutgers roommate, who worked in NYC, called me that he saw an article in the Post. That was unexpected. It ocurred because ABC news was doing a story as well. But that's how PR works. While I was only able to get quotes from two of the models (Joy and Denise), I have connected with three more WOR models since last Spring. Its funny to learn that every female Rutgers alumni, except one, moved out of NJ. I'm hoping that doesn't saw something about NJ since I'm a Jersey boy at heart. 

I'm hoping readers will be reminded that I've been involved in photography for a long time (since I was ten). Now Digital, I've gone full circle. 



No comments:

Post a Comment